From the Las Vegas Couture show to the fall runways, these five jewelry trends are going strong.
1. Collars and Chokers – From minimalist and modern to bold statement styles, this latest jewelry trend has us all “choked up.”
Pasquale Bruni’s “Fiori in Fiore” necklace set in white gold, boasts diamonds, morganite and pink sapphires.
Efva Attling’s Soft Tears necklace
An 18 karat yellow gold 4mm wide flexible collar, at Mrs. Jones, see it here. Perfect alone or with a dangling centerpiece pendant.
2. Geometric Shapes -Strong geometric forms (pyramids, circles, etc.) are further enhancing this season’s fashion statements.
Vianna Brasil’s “Geometrique” bracelet
Jacqueline Cullen’s new Whitby jet hand cut faceted cuff has black diamond embedded panels and a hidden 18-karat gold sliding catch.
Mrs. Jones & Co. 14 karat yellow gold turquoise inverted triangle pendant. See it here.
3. Baguettes – A bevy of baguettes, including both diamonds and colored stones. This look is HUGE and it is not going away anytime soon. It is everywhere!
Supreme Jewelry 18 karat rose gold baguette and round diamond domed ring.
Jane Taylor 18 karat white gold amethyst, pink sapphire, grey color-change garnets, iolite, aquamarine and diamond earrings.
Sethi Couture diamond baguette earrings
A Mrs. Jones & Co. original, platinum and diamond drop earrings. See them here. This was a redesign for a customer who brought in some pieces she had inherited. We made three pieces of jewelry for her! She wears these almost every day.
4. Ear Cuffs, Climbers and Jackets – The ear continues to get lots of attention. Bold ear cuffs, sculpted climbers, extending all the way up the ear and jackets are here to stay. When established jewelers like the British jewelry house Garrard are getting in on the act, you know the status quo for ear wear has changed.
Jemma Wynne emerald and diamond ear climbers
Marli New York’s “Iris” asymmetrical cuff earrings are made in 18-karat rose gold with diamonds.
Pamela Love’s five spike black and white diamond earring stud and jacket
5. Stackable Jewelry – Can you spell versatility? Layering is no longer restricted to your clothes alone. Loading multiple fingers or a wrist with numerous rings or bracelets is a chic way to attain a maximum layering effect. To nail the trend, keep your look clean and cohesive, not too matchy-matchy.
Suzy Landa green tourmaline stackables
Stackable bands at Mrs. Jones & Co. See them here.
See anything you like? Let me know!